Friday, March 14, 2008

Mid month goal check in

It's been a crazy week here at my house and next week being spring break, I doubt if it'll get any better, lol. Ok here's what's been accomplished:





Dryer switch fixed, cost $5. Hubby was able to replace the switch himself. Woohoo! Now the dryer shuts off when it is supposed to.





Haven't got to the kids room yet. I'm sort of a klutz and ended breaking my little toe the other day and don't think it's a good idea to tackle the disaster in the older 2 kids room. I have been trying to weed out the too small clothes as they make their way through the laundry. I will get to the mega disaster sometime before the end of the month.





Slowly working on the decluttering. At night when I watch tv(after the monsters are in bed), I grab a walmart bag and a drawer. I dump it out, throw away the garbage, and organize as I put it back in. I have found almost $10 and I've only done 4 drawers! I keep this up and might use my new found loot to treat myself to a pedicure.





Haven't got the car sold, yet.





Found a few ways to make some money. Signed up for Pay Per Post(waiting on approval) I have made almost $15 doing surveys so far. Not much but a start. Also organizing stuff for a garage sale and for Ebay.





Haven't touched the sewing machine yet. Right now, it's piled up with birthday decorations for tomorrow.



I didn't do much shopping this week(aside from birthday stuff). The "Easter bunny" needs to make a stop at Walgreens to pick up a few things with RR for the big day. I did find some class Valentine card's at Dollar General for $0.20 a box. Made my son pick out his ones for next year. (the $0.49 a box I paid this year was just way too much, lol)

Have a happy and frugal weekend!

No comments: