Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So upset...

I don't watch a lot of TV, so the few shows I do watch, I really enjoy. I usually set the DVR to record it, then I can sit back in my pj's after the monsters are in bed with a glass of tea and a snack I don't have to share and enjoy the show. Well, CBS has ruffled my feathers, they are canceling my husband and I favorite show, Jericho. Tonight is the last episode. ~sigh~ The networks are over run with 30 minute sitcoms that most of the time are not funny. I'm so mad. Its one of 2 that me and my husband watch together(Stargate Atlantis is the other, we watched SG-1 too until they ended it). I know he will never watch Lost and The Unit does nothing for me. We do have the John Adams series we are recording off of HBO, but that's only 5 or 6 episodes.

So if there is somewhere out there in Bloggie Land that works for the Sci Fi channel, tell the big wigs to take over Jericho! (oh and bring back SG-1!)

No comments: