Monday, March 24, 2008

A treasure found

Since I didn't have my usual coupons to cut out tonight, I decided to clean out my wallet. Aside from old receipts, I found a handful of gift cards. Curiosity got the better of me(or just plain boredom) so I went online to check the balances. I have a total of $27.82 for Walmart(plus a $15 Walmart card that is my son's), a $25 card to Bed Bath and Beyond plus 2 cards to Target, 2 to Build a Bear, and 1 to Toys R Us I need to call and check on tomorrow! I like it when I discover money! And then in the very back in a bank envelope, was $11. I know it's been in there since at least November because it's from the bank my former employer used(must have been my lunch money). I'm going to keep it in there for an emergency.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Woohoo!1 Always fun to find extra money!!!