Friday, November 7, 2008

frugal friday


I hadn't planned on hitting any Halloween clearance sales, but I was at CVS and they had 90% off and I needed some filler items.

I found the pencils that are already sharp and you just switch the plastic thing with the lead for $0.03(I got the last 18 they had) Thing 2 is a master at putting off his homework because he can never find a sharp pencil. NO more! I also found 4 metal cookie cutter for $0.06 each!

At Walmart, their items were only 75% off but I managed to find Baby Girl 4 long sleeve shirts for $1 each. Perfect for playing here. I found 1 for me for $2.

For the ultimate in frugal, wait out the holiday clearance for as long as possible to find really cheap items like it did!

1 comment:

Tara said...

wow great deals!! I should go before it is all taken!! THanks for sharing.