Thursday, November 6, 2008

Making some money

You might have noticed the ads on the board for awhile..I'm attempting to bring some revenue into the house. Notice I said attempting.


The big ads are from Logical Media. I try to find ones offering free samples or survey sites where you can make some money. If you scroll all the way to the bottom, there's a link on there for them. Click away and sign up for a few! I make money for everyone that signs up for what is offered.


Google AdSense
are the 2 tiny ads at the bottom of the page and one in the sidebar. I make money on clicks!


Coupons.com
I make small amount on every coupon printed so build your collection!


All 3 of these you have to reach a payout of $100 before you receive the money. Sadly, I haven't even hit the double digits on each yet. So you would kindly click a few and sign up under a few and print a few, I'll love ya forever :)


Tomorrow, I'll highlight some of the smaller links on my sidebar.

No comments: