Saturday, November 1, 2008

super savings saturday

I spent very little last week...we had a lot of carryover dinners, so I mostly just had to buy milk, bread, and soda this week.


CVS

There wasn't anything I wanted on sale but I did need the new memory card! It was on sale for $14.99, w/$5 ECBs back..I had $7.79 ECB's expiring so I paid $7.69 OOP with $5 ECBs back, saved $27.79


Thing 2 being typical boy, was down to one pair of pants that didn't have the knee out of them(and those were bought for my grandma's funeral) I stopped into a local consignment shop were I had some credit, and found him 3 pair, 2 of them still had the original tags on them(one missing in picture because wore them) It would have been $13.81 but since I had over $27 credit, I paid $0.



Walmart
I didn't really need anything that required the use of a coupon so I really didn't save a whole lot
OOP $16.36 saved $1.75(free Powerade and $1 off Ronzini pasta)
Pricecutter OOP $9.85

Grocery totals $26.21, Household $0(memory card falls under My Allowance) Saved $43.35

1 comment:

Michael said...

Lots of giveaways at this site.
http://toastyposts.blogspot.com