Monday, November 2, 2009

Homemaker's Haven

Over at A High and Noble Calling, Stephanie is hosting Homemaker's Heaven on Mondays. Hopefully, this will help my un-domestic nature get in gear! My biggest challenge is PRIORITIZING! I'm such a procrasinator!

Here's my list of tackles for the week:

Read 4 books that are due next Sunday that I can't renew because they are on hold DONE!

Repair clothing and couch cushions

Wash couch cushion covers

Wash cats, dogs DOGS DONE

Mop

Laundry IN PROGESS

Cut out coupons and organize DONE

File/toss paperwork DONE!

Start working on food inventory

School conferences:1 Monday DONE!, 1 Wednesday DONE!

Baby Girl's PAT educator on Wednesday DONE!

Clean up old sewing machine and list for sale

Take down Halloween decorations DONE!

Work on a project for the kids to do over upcoming 3 day weekend

Help Thing 2 finish up school project DONE!

Work on Baby blanket

Participate in Baking Day tomorrow:planned, 3 types muffins, dinner rolls, chicken tettrazini, and 2 pumpkin pies. DONE!

Plus, regular cleaning stuff(bathroom, dishes, etc)
Clean out truck DONE!

I might add more to this as I come across something that needs done. This should keep me busy!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

You have quite a list going there--I'm bad to list things that may not get done, but if I do something that isn't on my list, I add it, just so I can cross it off!

Stephanie said...

Wow you got a lot done! Thank you so much for participating! Hope you can join in again.