Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekly goals

I was definitely more productive last week without a sick 4 year old at home. I didn't get 100% finished but a lot was crossed off the list despite having regular stuff to do and a few unexpected things(like taking the Bearded Dragon to the vet)

Here's the plan for the week

Ongoing

Declutter

Purchase 2 1 Christmas gifts

Stay caught up with library books

Weekly;
Take pictures of stuff for sale and list

Clean and organize desk

Work on embroidery project

Take donations to thrift store I went to drop off the stuff, only to find it's temporarily closed! I'll hang onto it until they reopen

Get started on big kid's rooms(against my own rules but they need cleaned out)

Surface clean couch and chair

Deep clean house(all week)

Wash curtains and car seat cover

No comments: