Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekly Goals



A monster of a head cold prevented many efforts last week, especially any that required moving. 

Meh. 

I had to work double time at the end of the week to catch up. Some of the fun stuff got put on hold.


Here's the plan for the week.

Finish up slippers and leg warmers

Tackle paperwork on the desk

Continue decluttering

Continue listing items for sale

Sew new badges onto Baby Girl's girl scout vest

Make bread crumbs

Work on back room

Make grocery list

Finish mending

With regular stuff and errands, I'm just going to keep my list at this.




1 comment:

Lydia said...

Sometimes, you just have to limit those goals to make sure you get them done. I have just been posting 3 on my blog and then really trying to attack them during the week.

Hope yo are feeling better and can have a profitable week!